Gel nails extensions are becoming more and more popular nowadays, they’re very durable because gel nails extensions never came off! The problem that there’s a big price difference between natural and artificial nails (gel nails vs natural nails), which is about 200-300%. Not all people can afford it. But we would like to recommend gel nail polish. If you want to know how to do gel nails at home, you’ll need 2 basic items: one is gel nail extensions polish and the other is an extend brush. If you want your own unique designs just follow our below guide!
Gel Nail Extensions quality
If you want perfect results, ONLY buy professional quality products. The advantage of them is that they can be cured under UV/LED lamp with fast curing time and durable. Cheap quality gel nail extensions are actually bad for your nail health.
Gel Nail application process
- Prepare your desired colors of gel nail extensions and an extend brush (The extend brush is easy to use for gel nails polish, you can buy it online from any store).
- Apply a coat of clear top coat on the nails and cure under UV/LED lamp. Repeat 2 times.
- Use an extend brush to draw a line starting at the middle of your nail and go outwards (Remember: the gel nail extensions polish will be cured once you apply it on your nails) Then do another one at least 3mm apart from the first one if you want them thicker than usual. Cure every layer under UV/LED lamp after application (no need to use top coat, UV/LED lamp can dry your gel polish immediately).
- Apply more layers until desired thickness and length, then cure under UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of clear top coat on the nails and cure under UV/LED lamp, repeat 2 times. You can start using your gel nails extensions after applying 2 layers of top coats.
You might be interested in reading Pedicure price guide
Tips: It is always better to apply more than 2 layers of clear top coat during application process for a long lasting manicure! Wait until each layer is completely dry before putting another one on it so as not to damage your design! All our products have been tested with a strict quality control system before leaving the factory, so you will find that they are very easy to use and provide professional results as you expected!
What are the benefits of gel nail extensions?
Gel nails extensions are the best choice if you want an eye-catching glamorous long lasting manicure. It is made by light curing gel material with consistency like nail polish, which provides your own unique designs just follow our tutorial! So it is very easy to do home gel nails by yourself. It can protect your fingernails and improve its natural beauty. Gel nails extensions are popular because they last longer than traditional nail polishes, they don’t chip or smudge.
How long do gel nails last?
Gel Nail extensions have a longer lifespan without chipping or peeling compared with traditional nail polishes. Manicures and pedicures using Gel Nail extensions take approximately 30-45 minutes depending on the process chosen and will remain chip free for up to 2 weeks with no chipping or peeling. A full set of Gel Nails can last up to 4 weeks.